Tuesday, September 20, 2011

News - part 3

- Press junket video + quiz (AU): the telegraph

- Press junket video: Moviehole
tipster: Julia

- Interview: the reel bits, excerpt:
...Yet Carell admits freely to being a hopeless romantic. “I’ve been married for so long and I guess I define soulmate as
somebody who makes you feel more powerful. I will never forget on our wedding day that I saw [my wife] down the aisle,
I was filled with this sense of calm which I didn’t expect. I thought I’d be very nervous and ‘Oh my god, I’m getting married’.
But it was just the opposite. I saw her and I thought my life is going to be fine because of her. I just felt doubly, like this
person will have your back and you will have theirs. The two of you will be stronger than you would be separately”.

tipster: Tina


- Press junket video: The Sydney Morning Herald
tipsters: Wabbits, Tina

- Video: itv Daybreak (UK) quizzes Steve Carell and Julianne Moore
tipster: Tina

- 'Crazy Stupid Love' Directors Re-Teaming with Steve Carell for New Film
Glenn Ficarra & John Requa are planning to re-team with Steve Carell for a new untitled film. The
I Love You Phillip Morris writer-directors tell Moviehole, “We’re working on something with Steve
also, that he’s producing. He’s not starring but it’s based on the idea he had. We wrote the script
already. It’s one of these three friends from college, but now they’re in their 40s, movies. They’re
going on a European backpacking trip that that they never did. And it’s filled with all this
middle-aged fun.” However, Ficarra adds, that the script “doesn’t have a happy ending.”
source, tipster: Chris

No comments: